Emerging Self-deluded Artform

Lyrics, thoughts, food and other good things, brought to you by Brian...

Floating in through the clouds

Hey there. Sorry for the prolonged absence... especially after promises of blogging resurgence. I'm sure you all know how it goes, yes?

So, apologies and such aside, it seems it is now time to welcome winter and the snow that invariable follows. I, for one, am thrilled. Okay, so it makes work a bugger during a time when it already has moments of wretchedness. Even still, how wonderful is it to come home from an exhausting day of lugging muddy rolls of sod to sit and stare at my backyard blanketted in snow? It hasn't happened yet... but it will. Tonight, perhaps, if the weatherman is to be believed.

On a completely different note, does anyone have any new musics suggestions? I'm itching to sink my ears into something fresh, but I'm running short of ideas. If someone out there has come across something recently that they're quite excited about - of any genre whatsoever - do feel free to drop a comment my way.

______________________________________________