Emerging Self-deluded Artform

Lyrics, thoughts, food and other good things, brought to you by Brian...

And she said I wouldn't do it...

Just to prove Laura wrong, I will indeed make a post today, hopefully the first of many more. As this is my first blog post since I got back from Japan, I just want to say thank you to all of you who sent us nice and fun messages while I was there. I'm off to a stag 'n' doe for Sam and Samantha in a few short minutes, so I won't write too much today.

Oh, baseball season is in full swing, which means two things... baseball and baseball. Anyone who wants to go to a Blue Jays game, email Dan or myself, as we've typically got one or two trips planned at any given time. Also, anyone who wants to play a little baseball on a weekend or after work or whatever, that would be cool. Let's see if we can get something like that organized.

______________________________________________