Emerging Self-deluded Artform

Lyrics, thoughts, food and other good things, brought to you by Brian...

Fun with Palindromes!

Ned, go gag Ogden.

Red rum, sir, is murder.

Don't nod.

Too hot to hoot.

Was it a rat I saw?

I saw desserts; I'd no lemons, alas no melon. Distressed was I.

See, words can be fun too! Or at least moderately entertaining for a little while. Anyway, I just think palindromes are neat. Oh, and our basketball team is now 4-0 after pulling out a close win against Tyndale on Thursday night. I finished the game with an impressive 0 points... but's it's all about the team, right? It was a crazy, exciting game. Now we have an extended break in order to write exams and go home for Christmas and such.

Speaking of Christmas, I'm impatiently waiting for the first real snowfall. It really isn't the same when everything is brown and ugly. All I want for Christmas is to be able to jump off my roof into a snowbank.

______________________________________________