Emerging Self-deluded Artform

Lyrics, thoughts, food and other good things, brought to you by Brian...

Stickin' to the plan

When I first started up this blog, I made a promise to myself never to let it descend into the emotional realm. I'm more than willing to share my life and my feelings with my friends, but unwilling to have the entire land of the interwoo examine my personal relationships.

On that note, let me say that the last 4 days have been VERY good. I truly am a lucky man. Sometimes, I think, people just need to sit back and realize for themselves how things really do work out for the best.

Oh... and here's a touching new Avril Lavigne lyric to get you all through those darker times. It may not bring a tear to your eye, but it'll probably bring something up...

Nah naah nah nah naaah
We've all got choices!
Nah naaah nah naaaaah
We've all got voices!

I don't know how she and her 13 member writing team do it. Stunning.

______________________________________________