Emerging Self-deluded Artform

Lyrics, thoughts, food and other good things, brought to you by Brian...

My ears are bleeding...

Okay, I know I make fun of a lot of bands and musicians and such, but it's largely in good fun. For example, BvO's taste in music does not actually make me break down in tears. Not quite. But today I heard the newest single by 3 Doors Down, "Let Me Go," which is currently rocketting up the charts. This is honestly the worst music I have ever heard. Ever. 70 year old off-key dutch people have nothin' on this guy. It makes me want recruit some rabid badgers to claw my ears off... or maybe just change the station.

Oh, and for anyone looking to watch some fun basketball this weekend, we play Heritage on Friday night and Tyndale in the FINALS on Saturday. Not sure what times, though.

______________________________________________